[WIP] Buildings/Structures [COMPLETE]

So, hey everybody.

In this threat i will show you processing on buildings, anyway you can say how you want the building.
Any suggestions are welcome. This is the list of buildings i will make new:

Orange = Stand by; Blue = In Progress; Green = Finished; Red = Problems/Canceld

British Headquarters, Barracks, Gun Yard, Vehicle Yard, Tank Yard, Advanced Tank Yard

German Headquarters Bunker, Barracks, Gun Yard, Vehicle Yard, Tank Yard, Advanced Tank Yard, Barracks Bunker, Storage Bunker

Soviet Barracks, Gun Yard, Vehicle Yard, Tank Yard, Advanced Tank Yard

US Headquarters, Barracks, Gun Yard, Vehicle Yard, Tank Yard, Advanced Tank Yard

-ALL STRCTURES DONE-

Renders:

[size=150]GREAT BRITAIN[/size]

GBR-HQ: FIXED!

GBR-Barracks:

GBR-Gun-Yard:

GBR-Vehicle-Yard:

GBR-Tank-Yard:

GBR-Advanced-Tank-Yard:

[size=150]Germany[/size]

German-Commando-Bunker: FIXED!

German-Barracks:

German-Gun-Yard:

German-Vehicle-Yard:

German-Tank-Yard:

German-Advanced-Tank-Yard:

German-Bunker-Barracks:

German-Storage-Bunker:

[size=150]Soviets[/size]

Soviet-Gun-Yard:

Soviet-Vehicle-Yard:

Soviet-Tank-Yard:

Soviet-Advanced-Tank-Yard:

[size=150]US-Buildings[/size]

US-Headquarter: FIXED!

US-Barracks:

US-Gun-Yard:

US-Vehicle-Yard:

US-Tank-Yard:

US-Advanced-Tank-Yard:

Note that the Structures will get textured and overworked by Zveroboy.
Only ask if you want renders from other views!

[size=150]THE ATTACHMENT IS NOW UP TO DATE![/size]

The destroyed versions of the HQ buildings are in progress!

3 of 3 Des.-HQs finished (100%)

FIXING MISTAKES Process:100%

Okay here is the GBR, Headquarter:

Render-Screen

Ready for textureing:

The Barracks:

Render Deleted

Here’s a quit concept I painted in MSPaint, just to show how the same design of building can be used for different things to keep visual continuity within factions… the left is the barracks, right is an HQ using the same Nissen hut design with some differences (large radio antenna, different window arrangement, etc, and also more can be added).

Spiked sent me the german bunker HQ to UVmap (do you know how to UV yourself?). It has some pretty nasty tears in the mesh which need sorting out.

Also, all the HQ buildings should have a ‘basement’ that extends into the ground, so they don’t look stupid when placed on the side of hills at the game start.

Okay i fixed the buildings have a look on it ^^

Anyway no Iam not a texture artist but i can learn how to UVunwrap? (thats the map where you paint the texture on it i think).

I reuploaded the files in the first post the new HQ´s are now up there.

Soviet Structures finished!

Hey guys does anyone have a suggestion to the US-Structures? Ideas? Pics?

I don’t have suggestions, but I just wanted to comment on how great you’re doing. Super fast, and they look really good. Awesome work.

thx it would be faster, if spike would respond but mhmm idk whats going on with him?!? ^^

I’ll tell him to check the thread.

I’ve been very busy IRL lately, haven’t had much time online except at nights, which is usually early morning in Germany I assume

okay no problem, now i know ^^
If you have a idea or suggestion Post it here i will modele it.
Anyway i can start by my self with my Ideas of the US buildings.
I will start this evening so anyone have enough time to tell me his ideas or something ^^

All structures -DONE-

awesome!

you do some nice work.

Hmm, I didn’t make the ‘basements’ concept very clear, this is more what i meant:

[attachment=0]basement.PNG[/attachment]

this will allow us to keep the ‘basement’ texture seperate from the rest of the building and minimise the space wasted on it.

well i thought i showed you the fixed building and you said thats okay? Or maybe I didnt remember well, i will fix it soon as possible I got some problems at the moment with rendering objects or scenes,…

okay i added this “basement” like in your concept but i am asking me now: Do you want it one model (the basement + Building) or do you want it seperately`? ( i added it to the building its one model know)

I cant show you renders because the program dont want to open the render settings and stuff for rendering…

would be cool if you can answere me… i done the following:

The GBR HQ got this basement, basement and Building is one model!

The German Commando HQ have separately the basement and bunker model!

The US HQ have this basement now, too but building and basement is one model!

Do you want all basements separately from the building model? (A model by it self)
How should I proceed?

Those look good. I don’t quite understand what you are meaning with regards them being ‘one model’