very long game

Players: JAL + PPsh vs Dorne + DD
Map: 1944_Titan
Game version: Test-2754
Engine version: 0.81.2
Awesome rating (out of 5): ****
Comments: long long game.

A stalemate (wich only means its balanced), almost , i thought dorne would finish me, but PPsh helped me out with some units.

With US side it was pretty hard 2 survive vs dorne’s tanks , luckly i foresaw his 1st tankrush and builded vehicleblockadeline, or i would have died there.

Maybe artillery could have worked 4 me, that could have worked better than tanks.

SMGs tend to be less usefull than rifles with the current version.

I should have protected my position in north west after conquering it from DD. instead of sending blindly my infanty through dorne base. We could have won if I would have done it.

This game was horrible for me, despite some success, I built with repeat the wrong units (i had too much zis3).

this is funny, because spiked is convinced that SMG troops are unstoppable and way underpriced in the normal build >_>

In fact, in normal mode, rifles are better. In spiked’s deployment, the cloaking allow smgs to come close of the enemy. So in deployment, SMG are far better because they nearly always can deliver all their firepower.

Players: PPsh vs Dorne
Map: Deserted Gully v05
Game version: Test-2758
Engine version: 0.81.2
Awesome rating (out of 5): ****
Comments: long game. Russians are very weak to dorne’s early tank rushes. But with that map, he is forced to attack only in several points so i could hold his first attacks.