[UNIT] Airstrip

Airstrip buildings: Control Tower and Hanger

0 Likes

Ingame mockup

0 Likes

awesome detail! jsut how does that truck move out of all those crates and drums tho?

0 Likes

It doesn’t, it sits there.

I’ve redone the grounddecal to a more high-res one. It’s still WIP:

0 Likes

German “Freya” Radar that’ll be buildable on the airfield. I modelled two types, a lone radar mast and one attached to a bunker. Germany will be able to build either, with the bunker providing much more protection (albeit building much slower).

Obviously, I will be utilizing transparency to greatly cut down on face numbers

0 Likes

Okay so here’s the old decal since some people don’t seem to know the difference :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

great model how much polys it have already?

0 Likes

These will no longer be used anyway, except possibly as map statics.

0 Likes

maybe you guys can make a airstrip working with more sevral buildings so you build the airstip with the unit then you build next to it a radar thing and next to it ammo thing then maybe it woulnd take so much place? or something? the ammo thing load the planes the radar i dont know lol and well you … maybe you know what i think about?!?

0 Likes

maybe we could have this for the gmtoolbox

0 Likes

well we still have the freya as normal radar… for Germany. Will it be able t get upgraded into the bunkerversion for more defence? would be cool.

0 Likes

I’d still like to see many German structures able to upgrade into bunkerized/hardened versions as a faction-specific bonus. Namely, logistics storage, barracks, and radars.

0 Likes

well… i made the bunker barracks… and we could use the yards i made or some for germany as upgrades of the yards they actually in-game? they are like bunkers.

Well better explaination: We could use the buildings i made as upgrades instead of replacing them? For example i made the bunkerbarracks the storage bunker and i made the yards more bunkerlike. Have a look in the threat… i could texture them maybe… but i focused my work on texturing more neccessary things to help yuri with the italians. mainly learning uvw mapping…

0 Likes