Unexpected flag behavior and a small request

The circle representing the progress of capturing/neutralizing a flag shrinks down if the rifles/SMGs undertaking the task leave the vicinity of the flag before the process is complete. However, if you put infantry that cannot explicitly capture/neutralize flags (e.g. scout, bazooka, LMG) near a half captured/neutralized flag then the circle representing the progress of the task doesn’t shrink down, even if all the rifles/SMGs leave the area. I just noticed this but it’s probable it’s been this way for a while.

On the other hand, may I request distinct icons for trucks and towed guns in their mobile form? It’s quite difficult to sort out which is which if you try to make heavy use of towed guns and trucks. If possible there should be distinct icons for the mobile form of towed AA guns, AT guns, howitzers and the russian field guns. Doesn’t have to be anything fancy, just letters would be fine.

I was testing svn rev 2339.

I agree to large extent with the truck/gun icon problem. Just distinction between truck/gun, the type of gun quickly comes clear when you select it, but currently won’t when it is AA type.

I liked the previous flag circles far better, the ones with a stripe pattern. The current one looks like crap to me (or maybe it is my settings/hardware?), too much web 2.0 everywhere already. I looked at some screenshots from older games the other day and saw the flag circles, they looked really neat.

I think we can do that.

I like the new flag rings.