Testing experimental russian start

Players: [Ants]PPsh vs applkn
Map:1944_Prokhorovka
Game version:test-2803
Engine version: 0.81.2
Awesome rating (out of 5): ****
Comments: May be not very significant, because I was vs a player not very experienced. The recent change allowed me to take flags at a pace slightly slower than him (but not a lot slower).
Without the change, I would have been far behind in flag control. vs experienced players that would mean a certain lose. vs inexperienced players that would be very hard (but not impossible).
About fightings, His first attack consisted in sending blindly all his infantry : I easily flanked it. I think I must test the fighting outcome of this change vs another player.

Players: [Ants]PPsh vs Walysson
Map: Tangerine
Game version:test-2804
Awesome rating (out of 5): **
Comments: Inexperienced players do no wonders by using russians with that experimental change. Walysson using russians, not me. he took flags quite slowly (in another game in this map, with US he took flags a lot faster with that same version)

Players: [Ants]PPsh vs FXD
Map: Tangerine
Game version:test-2804
Comments: FXD has become a relatively well experienced player, He took flags on his side slightly faster than me. (he could have taken them even faster if he had scattered his squads, like most experienced players do) Tangerine being 2 islands linked by a 2 bridge, there were no competition for flags at the initial stages.
Then, we both tried to rush. And my first rush failed ! ! IS2s got shot down by fireflies (lol who says russians are unbeatable at endgame ?).
Then I started to make a katyusha and some M30, and used the IS2 like a selfpropelled artillery. May be because he made artillery latter and in small quantity, he lost…

Tangerine often end by artillery, until here nothing abnormal…

Players: [Ants]PPsh vs danneland+applkn(command sharing)
Map: Kiev v4
Game version: test-2804
Comments: I was quite behind to capture flags at begin, I had to use pause to micro and capture flags faster. If they would have played better, they would have rushed my weakly defended position early game.
Hopefully they fighted bad… so I won. This game proves that in a map like kiev (with relatively lot of flags) russians are still behind in early flag capture despite the change. But they are less behind than before, which is good.

vs experienced players, flag control in early parts is critical. A significant Early loss of flags is usualy never recovered. With his early additionnal command, the enemy can easily prepare a medium tank rush, or deploy mg42 and place marders on flags to prevent the russian to recapture it (this means certain loss on the long run, vs a player enough experienced to avoid big mistakes)