Some problems for the USSR in r228

I’ve had a game today, playing USSR (as usual). Here’s what I found:

• SMG infantry seems to have no voice. Other infantry types (like rifle) seem to be fine;
  • Transport truck suffers from the same problem - no voice (except for the ‘can’t get there’ sound);
  • Partisans throw Molotovs at enemy flags. They also use normal ‘capture’ weapon, so the flag gets destroyed, but Molotovs sometimes hit other friendly units nearby (they are very inaccurate);
  • Deployed supply truck model seems to have some faces inverted, esp. noticeable on the crates. Also it has a British voice;
  • There are come errors at the start:

WARNING: removed russtorage unitDef, missing cob script WARNING: removed gbrstorage unitDef, missing cob script WARNING: removed the "russtorage" entry from the "rusk31" build menu WARNING: removed the "gbrstorage" entry from the "gbrmatadorengvehicle" build menu ...(lots of non-error-related info)... Morph gadget: Bad morph dst type: rus61k2_stationary

I already fixed deployed supply trucks having british voices, just not comitted yet. Most of these look like simple issues :slight_smile: