Sdkfz251 not being damaged all the time when shoot by AT-gun

I saw the flash of the AT-gun hitting but my vehicle survived. Looking at the replay the AT-shell hit effect sure is inside the hitbox when it “explodes”.

It was a ZiS-2 that fired.

Edit: After doing quite alot of testing I came to the conclusion that units that had special ellipsoids(sdkfz251, ba64 and some others I modified) were would not always be damaged by AT-shells.
My guess is that the collision is triggered by the hitboxes created by FLOZIs hitbox gadget while the damage value is calculated from the ellipsoids. AT-shells really got low edgeffectiveness.

The solution seems to be to remove specific values for ellipsoids or possible by adding collisionVolumeType=box; for thoose units.

After some extensive testing I concluded that the fbi hitbox needs to cover the turret and hull hitboxes in order for the units to take damage. Strangely as it is. The fbi hitbox is not displayed and projectiles won’t collide with the fbi hitbox. Projectiles collide with the hull and turret hitspheres but they won’t do damage unless the explosion reaches the fbi hitbox it seems.
I think that if you remove the custom fbi hitboxes you get the default hitspheres instead but its hard to get clear results.
[attachment=0]2 Collision Boxes-1.ogv.zip[/attachment]

I increased the quota by 50% and doubled the per-file size to 10mb.

You might want to discuss this issue with an engine dev (kloot will know best), I’d forgotten that the s3o hitsphere is used for some things when weapon collisions are using custom hit volumes - but the " Projectiles collide with the hull and turret hitspheres but they won’t do damage unless the explosion reaches the fbi hitbox it seems." seems very much like a bug.

Reverting your fbi’s and using default s3o sphere seems like best solution for now?