Once more unto the breach…
- Barracks Bunker and Storage Bunker added for Germans
- Infantry vulnerability to bullets increased slightly.
- Infantry logistics usage decreased slightly.
- Bumped up Storage Building cost to 3040, storage level to 1040 (this was a 10% decrease in the command value of logistics, making it a bit more plentiful), dropped their HP to 500, and gave them a huge/awesome death explosion.
- Added the storage dies penalty from CA - when you have 500 logistics and 2 storage buildings, losing one of them will not just reduce your storage amount, but also knock your current logistics level down to 250.
- 15% Russian Rax cost increase
- 10% Commissar cost increase
- Removed partisan squad from russian spawn, added mortar instead
- added one commissar to russian start.
- Changed to 1 storage building on spawn for all nations.
- Sort out some soviet ships having a cost of 1 command. - yuri fixed it
- Remove destroyers/other large stuff from large shipyards, because they’re going to take too long to sort out. - Just disabled the upgrade to large boatyards for now.
- Fix ger barracks bunker and tacoma scripts (piece warning)
- Perhaps look at limiting soviets more/in different ways.
- Slow down storage explosion a bit so when you have a clump of them, setting one off starts a chain reaction rather than an instant combustion. - done. Storage dominoes ftw!
- Do the commando satchel charge button thing.
- Perhaps cheapen planes a bit, and/or look at their effectiveness. LoS? - Raised Attack Plane LoS by 15%
- Perhaps lower soviet veh yard cost. Perhaps.
- Investigate british power (everyone seems to play germany/russia, with a few randoms in US). Godde is the notable exception here.
- Set FBs to start on hold fire, switch after bomb drops - it doesn’t yet switch, but they start on hold fire now.
- Fix mines not exploding. - done, it was the No_self_damage gadget that was preventing it. Now they just use GET KILL_UNIT in bos.
- Lower infantry prone armor bonus? - done, 15% reduction.
- investigate indecisiveness of sov-sov games. Soviets too much to handle/put together any sort of attack? resulting in very defensive game, since defense is a lot less micro-demanding than offense. according to nix
Edit: updated. Yuri started fixing stuff about 3 minutes after I posted this…<_<