Pre 1.58 Morgenrote Replays

Map: Desolate Battlefield
Players: [v]ddabadabb, Felix, JAL, yuritch

[v]ddabadabb using commissars fear shields to devastating effect:
[attachment=0]20111223_213823_DesolateBattlefield_85.sdf[/attachment]

Map: 1944_Cooper_Hill
Players: Felix, hokomoko

A little 1v1 mostly infantry action. Wide swings in territory, both sides got close to winning at various points.

Bug notes: 0.85 messed up some stuff? Infantry getting stuck in BAX and HQ, also the US vehicle yard at least is now equipped with a tank catapult for rapid transport to the front lines…
On US side, some infantry gets stuck in the HQ. Also, late in the game, keep an eye on the US vehicle yard while it’s building the Scott. When the Scott is finished, it goes flying, eventually landing in a pretty much perfect position for killing the British AA guns dead, lol.

springrts.com/mantis/view.php?id=2864#bugnotes

Players:Godde vs Nemo
Map:1944_Village_crossing_v2
Game version:Pre-Morgenrote TWO
Engine version: 0.85
Awesome rating (out of 5): ****
Comments:
Two 1v1s between godde and me, showing pretty intense/tactical small map gameplay between germans and soviets. I feel like they’re pretty solid examples of S44 play generally, but mostly because godde’s there >_>

I’m posting a win and a loss, obviously he stomped me many more times, but those games were a lot less interesting (at least, I thought so). Both games about 11 minutes.

Players:Yuritch vs JAL
Map:grts gantelope 004
Game version:Pre-Morgenrote Three
Awesome rating (out of 5): ****
Comments:
I didnt know the map and made command multi=high, but the map give good income. It wasnt that bad because we both used air units much.

Players:ddab vs JAL
Map:terra firma 1944
Game version:Pre-Morgenrote four-pluz
Awesome rating (out of 5): ***
Comments:
US teched for tanks after most of flags are captured, but ended up ineffective. M10 are a bad counter vs ISU152.

Players:Redlion vs JAL
Map:village crossing 1944
Game version:Pre-Morgenrote four-pluz
Comments:
US vs GBR. Both players played defensive , so that planes and tanks show up on that map.

Players:FLOZI(US)&Godde(GBR) vs ddab(RUS) & JAL(GER)
Map:Tundra
Game version:Pre-Morgenrote 5 max
Comments: where is my AT gun?