New spring engine update, new errors (kinda deja vu)

I recently upgraded to spring engine ver 0.82.6.1 and started getting morph errors.

[ 26907] LuaRules::RunCallIn: error = 2, GameFrame, [string "LuaRules/Gadgets/unit_morph.lua"]:485: SetUnitRotation(): Bad unitID stack traceback: [C]: in function 'SetUnitRotation' [string "LuaRules/Gadgets/unit_morph.lua"]:485: in function 'FinishMorph' [string "LuaRules/Gadgets/unit_morph.lua"]:594: in function 'UpdateMorph' [string "LuaRules/Gadgets/unit_morph.lua"]:950: in function 'GameFrame' [string "luagadgets/gadgets.lua"]:936: in function <[string "luagadgets/gadgets.lua"]:934> (tail call): ?
I was testing svn rev 3138.

What unit were you morphing?

It was a US medium machinegun.

I’m unable to reproduce. :confused:

It doesn’t happen every time. For me it happened quite late in the game (I was already at the gates of the enemy base). I was well below the unit limit as well. I remember I was deploying several at a time while also undeploying the ones behind (in a leap-frog maneuver). There was also a truck deploying at the same time but it never finished deploying (after the error with the machinegun I couldn’t deploy anything else).

I unfortunately deleted the replay. I’ll try to reproduce the error and save the replay.