So its been vastly too long since our last release. Hence, yogogogo!
Anyone with edit powers, feel free to edit this and update. Or just post and I’ll add things as we go.
- Minimum range for katyusha - Nemo
- Partisan revamp (small supply cluster dropped from Po-2?) - FLOZi
- map sneak areas (potentially) - on hold, def not for MG; implemented but needs more configs - Nemo
- Aircraft “deposit” - get refunded up to X% of original cost of sortie depending on % of original HP that returned, with an additional negative for any dead planes.
- change howitzer accuracy based on whether its target area is in LoS - Nemo
- Sort out base-sniping artillery conundrum (unfun gameplay, but they’re inherently suited to it). - added gadget to reset exp every frame.
- Sort out flamers - maybe a bit resource intensive on the effects, but generally ok
- Revise to finalize most recent tank changes (armor mult shifts/TD cost changes)
- Look at turretless costs after new engine update.
- Re-implement everything on ‘hold pos’ once new engine arrives. - changed hold pos widget to apply to everything, not just things which didn’t have weapon arcs.
- Revise sortie cost / plane cost / deposit values - they seem pretty good now, really only OP in godde’s hands and against an unprepared opponent
- Sort out partisan spawn frequency / sortie cost - seems good
- Pare down available ships to transports and shore bombardment/somesuch
- Infantry still getting stuck outside of rax, even with gadget pushes them way outside.
- Make sure CRAIG is working with new engine update. - seems fine (Nemo)
- Make sure everything is working with new engine update.
- integrate the HQ reorientation respawner + game_commandStorage with Tobi’s new start gadget (not in next engine release but one after)
- Update/Enhance Icon System (Neddie)
[size=200]Last updated 15-7-2010[/size]