Lyuban (v1.07) bugfix release?

As far as I have seen, the following things are broken in it since Spring 0.80:

In particular first one means kinda entire singleplayer experience is currently broken.

C.R.A.I.G. and the widget are most probably broken because of an invalid unitDef; seems there is gap in unitDefID sequence again… Not fixed yet. (Although problem doesn’t exist in latest SVN.)

[      0] Error in Initialize(): [string "LuaUI/Widgets/gui_s44_supplyradius.lua"]:616: attempt to index local 'unitDef' (a nil value)
[      0] LuaRules::RunCallIn: error = 2, RecvFromSynced, [string "LuaRules/Gadgets/craig/buildsite.lua"]:269: attempt to index local 'unitDef' (a nil value)

Reclaim is broken because sign of ‘part’ argument to gadget:AllowFeatureBuildStep changed (it’s now negative for reclaim). I’ve fixed this in SVN.

EDIT: sound is local issue, seems broken in every Spring game for me :neutral_face:

Ach, this puts us in a bit of a tough spot. I want to release Market Garden fairly soon, but I don’t think we’re super close, and I’m booked solid (extremely busy) for the next week and a half or so.

What do you all think is best? I suppose uploading fixed versions to various locations is easy enough, but I really won’t be able to do it for the next 10 days or so.

I can’t do anything to help either, I bit off more than I could chew. Every spare moment goes into Spring but it just isn’t much, some days less than an hour.

No problem, I already made a Lyuban 1.07 and filebinned it, as yuritch said here.

Now it’s just a matter of koshi updating the installer and FLOZi/yuritch adding simple news post and updating download page and then we’re done.

For reference, changes since 1.06 are:

• Fixed URL in modinfo.tdf
  • Fixed reclaim (in game_noTreeReclaim.lua)
  • Removed GERKarl, it’s incomplete unitDef caused gap in unitDefID range, which broke C.R.A.I.G. and the supply radius widget

Done, uploaded and newspost’d. Amazing what a little time-pressure will do.

you prolly just haven’t thought of this, but there’s really no need to have the downloads link say ‘springlobby.info’ anymore (it’s also the too-long url)