Iskra (Ð˜ÑÐºÑ€Ð°, or Spark) was the Soviet counter-offensive at Leningrad in 1943. Also the name of a newspaper run by Lenin and later Trotsky around the turn of the century.
NOTE: I thought I fixed the truck squishing issue, but it crashed the game when it deployed without troops. So I reverted and will release a patch as soon as I can. Until then, remember to unload before you deploy.
Changelog from Husky:
- Trees cannot be reclaimed. This prevents cheating when you run out of ammo and suck up trees to get more.
- Bren Gunner got 2.5% more range, 10% less sprayangle - this should help equalize the early game squad power a bit.
- Raised supply radius for small and medium dumps (from 150 to 200 and from 300 to 400)
- US flamethrower now cloaks while moving, moves much more slowly. Perhaps this will make them useful.
- Mortar fear level reduced, now an ammo’d unit (with 10 round max, and 10 per round to refill).
- Commando uses new infantry script, so he crawls and such now.
- Added ModOptions for AoE of explosives, and HE shell damage. Suggested settings: 1.25xAoE, 2xHE.
These are modoptions so we can find good settings before I apply the change to all the weapons.
- Map profile added for: Altair Crossing V1. This fixes a missing patch in the upper right side.
- HQs will now cap flags that they spawn inside the radius of.
- Halftracks and the Kangaroo now unload their troops much faster than before - still not instant dump, but fast enough that combat unloads are feasible with halftracks: trucks still unload slowly. Hopefully this will give halftracks more usefulness and reason to exist.
From me: One serious loadscreen, a few other randoms. As we get closer to release, I’ll try to make more proper teaching loadscreens.
- A new bullet impact effect
- A WIP AP round impact effect
with more to come, hopefully. Woo for new fx!
- Soviets no longer lose resupply when their commander is killed.
- Fixed nebelwerfer corpse typo that crashed the game.
- Fixed some infantry still getting stuck on flags with fight orders (sorry! >_<)
IF ANY INFANTRY REFUSE TO MOVE NOW, PLEASE TELL ME. Unless they’re just suppressed/pinned, of course.
- Fixed Firefly being in both British tank yards.
There’s the lot. Fixing a crashbug that Arsonestic and Journ found about 5 minutes after I uploaded the build, weee.