Initial 1.52 Replays

Gogogo!

Pretty much every time of game is impacted by the flag change, but I’d love to see a range of 1v1 to 3v3. Also, needs more replays of people showing how to win using Germany.

Godde vs JAL
spring 0.82.6.1
1944 terra firma
MG 1.52
US vs Ger
He capped flags faster than me, he was teching like hell , i managed to get vehicles. Jumbo vs marder at the end, when i noticed that i tried to counter with air.

Iruke vs JAL
Spring 0.82.6.1
MoonQ20x
MG 1.52

Russia vs Ger,
his TD and AA destroyed my hopes. I didnt have command to build something to counter his TD and i dont play mass infantry with germany.

1 AA gun protected his base in the back and it defeated my bombers by destroying them , i thought that was changed.

Players:FLOZi vs Nemo
Map:Moro River v1
Game version:Operation Market Garden v1.52
Engine version: 0.82.6.1
Awesome rating (out of 5): **
Comments: Game #1 of flozi hosing me as I shake off ze rust <_< only two stars as it is fairly one sided.

the pride! arrrgh!

Map:Moro River Valley v1
Awesome rating (out of 5): ***
Comments: Attempt number two…better, but still a thorough stomping.

Map:Moro River Valley
Awesome rating (out of 5): *****
Comments: Here we go. Finally I manage to not screw up all kinds of things and we have a really excellent back-and-forth game. This one is absolutely worth a watch, was really fun (and difficult…gaagh). Epic bomber runs, T-34 rushes, brutal usage of stuart canister rounds, and more.

players: Lowdive vs JAL
engine: spring 0.82.6.1
mod :S44 MG 1.52
map :1944 TITAN
score : ****

US vs Ger , porc vs germany as US is suicide , watch yourself.

Players:Lowdive (US) vs Nemo (GER)
Map:Heartbreaker
Awesome rating (out of 5): **1/2
Comments: Mostly inf action here. Gave me a better appreciation for german inf struggles, but worked out okay in the end. I was a little slow on the finishing blow/played pretty conservatively at some points, but I was spooked after a few early encounters resulted in bad losses.