Getting flooded with error messages

The specific error is

LuaRules::RunCallIn: error = 2, DrawWorld, [string "LuaRules/Gadgets/object_statusbars_default...."]:314: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'px' (a nil value)

I’ve been unable to determine exactly what triggers it but once it starts it just keeps going, hijacking the chat/messages panel.

I’m getting this in both Market Garden and the svn versions. I’m using spring engine version 0.82.5.1 ({0.82-branch}0.82.5.1).

I’ll keep trying to pinpoint the cause.

Uhhh, that error doesn’t make sense with current SVN. Can you check again and repost if there is an error message (as it must be different to the one you already posted, even if only the same problem on a different line).

I looked at the infolog and I did find another error:

LuaRules::RunCallIn: error = 2, DrawWorld, [string "LuaRules/Gadgets/object_statusbars_default...."]:335: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

This was with Market Garden 1.5. I’ll test again with the latest svn (3098).

I attached the infolog.txt with some of the error spam edited out so it’s more manageable.

There was a lua healthbars bug in 1.5 which is hopefully fixed in SVN. Generally try to test SVN right now as flozi has been fixing things left&right…but we need to confirm that they’re actually being fixed.

And this one is particularly tricky to work on as I am personally unable to reproduce it. :confused: