Craig and other things in 8855

Hi, Im using the svn 8855 version (with spring 0.82.3.0) and noticed some stuff:
-Craig seems not to be working, AI units attemp to build a barrack or so but that´s all it does, no unit building, no flag taking. I saw this in different maps, all of them 1944_* maps. The AI HQ says: "Invalid, AI:Craig "
-Some unit icons never show, for instance political comisars and scouts, I tried enabling and disabling the unit_distance widged with no effect.
-MG squads spawn with only one scout, is this intentional? if so, the barrack legend says 3xMG,2xScout… any chance to have the (very old now) scout squad back? the MG team was my cheap way of producing scouts, but its quite inconvenient :S
-Sometimes if you group togheter many mortar soldiers and fire, one of the shells blows up right above them killing quite a few, maybe spawning the shell at a higher distance could fix this.
-The US airborne .30 MG can´t be deployed into a sandbag MG, is this intentional?
-(maybe this is not a issue with this mod) The spring lobby springlobby shows Spring: 1944 $VERSION for the svn version of the mod.

Hope it helps! bye!

I believe this is an issue with the Spring 0.82.3; NOTA v1.632 does the same thing using the RAI bot. Cloaked units don’t show up as icons and the AI will not produce units or attack. Unit pathfinding is also particularly retarded, units will not maneuver around clumps of other units and get stuck.

Thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

Does anyone knows something about the other things:

-MG squads spawn with only one scout, is this intentional? if so, the barrack legend says 3xMG,2xScout… any chance to have the (very old now) scout squad back? the MG team was my cheap way of producing scouts, but its quite inconvenient :S
-Sometimes if you group togheter many mortar soldiers and fire, one of the shells blows up right above them killing quite a few, maybe spawning the shell at a higher distance could fix this.
-The US airborne .30 MG can´t be deployed into a sandbag MG, is this intentional?
-(maybe this is not a issue with this mod) The spring lobby springlobby shows Spring: 1944 $VERSION for the svn version of the mod.

I reduced scouts because they now have a supercool binoc ability - tell them to attack a spot and they’ll reveal it to LoS - I didn’t want them to be very numerous, so I reduced the number per squad (which is also why I’m leaning against having a scout squad).

will fix the unit descriptions, as well as the airborne MG not deploying

the SVN modname is for the rapid system, so it can name builds properly

Note that FLOZi fixed craig, and I added deployment for airborne MGs, so your wishes have been granted!

Thank you!

AIRBORNE MGS WEREN’T MEANT NOT TO BE ABLE TO DEPLOY?!
I’ve been living a lie up to now.