contest giveaway

Might I suggest a contest where whoever makes the most posts or makes a certain amount of posts firsts, gets a free copy of a video game or other product (on the system of their choice, if it’s a game)? For instance, you could give away a free copy of StarCraft II, Diablo III, StarCraft: Ghost, Sole Survivor, Aliens vs. Predator 3, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Ackuron, Singularity, Fallout: New Vegas, Halo: Reach, or some other game/product. Also, who is to say it has to be game or product that is already out? You could give away a game or product that is already out, such as a new copy of StarCraft or something. I don’t recommend giving away used items, especially if they are broken, so please try to keep them new, or atleast "used like new. For example, I have a copy of Quake IV for PC, but it doesn’t work on my computer and it is in perfect condition, I only opened the package once to try installing it. I could give away that copy of Quake IV to the first person on my forum to reach 5000 posts (who hasn’t already done so).

at first I was going to just instantly delete you and this post. but since the anti-bot question has proven remarkably effective, you’re probably human…I cannot fathom any person who has used the internet for more than a day who would begin to approach a state of mind where they even remotely considered this a good idea.

Wait, wasn’t kevin1gamer already a poster here or on Smoth’s site?

he have just one post (this threat) i dont think that he was already here… anyways… its spam… in my eyes…