k, Konstantin is a go. I haven’t plugged it into the installer yet - I figured we could give it a little bit to shakedown and then do installer later today. I also only uploaded to sourceforge as of now (to save massive reupping if its no good somehow).
Changelog from Koltso:
- Fixed building yardmaps so projectiles no longer pass through them.
- Set grenades and molotovs to targerborder.
- Lowered LoS miplevel to 3 (from 2). Should speed things up a fair bit.
- Removed gun jammer exploit - they use stealth now instead;
- Set observs to hold fire by default;
- Fixed a lot of targeting preference tags, should lead to generally better behavior from specific target units (like AT guys, snipers, tank destroyers).
- Partisan rifle FX fix;
- Supply radius interacts better with spectators;
- Equalized Transport Truck costs/stats;
- More useful names/descriptions;
- Maxrange indication added to deployable weapons;
- Reduced crater-age from rocket artillery;
- Mortar killing self fix;
- Units no longer attack minefields (“moth-to-flame” syndrome);
- featureDef handler update/fix;
- Units no longer lose experience when they deploy/undeploy;
- Removed minefield marker from the gadget, put it in a widget (only the owning player will mark it now).
- Raised infantry slope tolerance a bit so they can access ‘kbot’ areas of older maps.
- Mines no longer level ground under them.
- Fixed areaAttack error.
- Fixed transport behavior somewhat. Not perfect, but better than it was (use area Unload!)
- Fixed dead barracks/HQ spawning bug.
- Removed storage from regular Truck Supplies;
- Increased deploy/undeploy time for trucks and halftracks to 20 seconds to deploy, 20 seconds to undeploy.
- More than doubled deployed truck supply range (200–>450).
- Removed supply trucks, merged their functionality with halftracks (from the veh yard). Mobile supply range of 200, deployed supply range of 625.
- Added a check to the fear code to negate fear if a tank is in the radius. Basically tanks will keep your inf from being pinned by big shells if they’re nearby.
- Grenade damage vs armor dropped back down.
- Lowered HE damage vs armor to 60% of their damage to infantry. Usually amounted to a 40% decrease (ie, howitzers won’t stop armor dead in its tracks so much anymore).
- Dropped commando cost to 85% of previous, cheapened airdropped commandos a bit as well.
- Howitzers (plus Russian light gun, ZiS-3) and nebelwerfer +40% cost;
- Tank Obstacle cost reduced (to 15, from 23);
- Increased cost of Russian Vehicle Yard 15%.
- Increase Logistics storage for storage structure and increased their cost -250% more storage, 200% more expensive;
- Flamethrower cost increased 10%;
- Commando crawls twice as fast, recovers from fear twice as quickly, and can not be pinned.
- Commissar moves more slowly, doubled decloak radius, 15% cost increase.
- SMGs much more accurate while moving. MP40 most accurate on the move, Thompson least accurate, small overall difference.
- Thompson range down 15%, MP40 range up 5%