AI vs s44 and Lowdive. Battle 2: Kiev

Players:[AI]Sobi + [AI]Ardh vs [s44]yuritch + Lowdive
Map:1944_Kiev_V4
Game version:test-2786
Engine version: 0.81.2
Awesome rating (out of 5): ***
Comments: This time Ardh (RUS) started on the same side as yuritch (RUS too), so yuri was able to fight him equally and help me a bit on my side.
I fought fiercely over my territory with Sobi, and even though he won quite a mile of it at a given moment, my BO was almost perfect this time and I was able to defend at the right time and press at the right time, until not even his Tigers could make any major havoc. Then I did my usual paratroop drops, “USblitskrieg”, arty shelling , and ran over his base.

All the while yuri ate up Ardh’s territory, and eventually ran him over at the same time I finished up Sobi.

The games shows that they didnt know how 2 scout , was there a scout plane?

They (AI) tried it with throwing vehicles at front and let them die fast, i use them 2 keep my back save like vs paratroopers.

Players:[AI]Sobi + [AI]Ardh vs [s44]yuritch + PPsh
Map:1944_Kiev_V4
Game version:test-2786
Engine version: 0.81.2
Awesome rating (out of 5): ****
Comments: Interesting game. I originaly wanted to spam infantry, but I switched to M10 and Rocket planes. My allied yuritch seemed to make a good use of katyusha.
May be the enemy some time sent units blindly to suicide, but still good game.

Sure u liked it, the with germany used his tigers and panthers in close combat vs M10 and infantry. The one with russia builded T34 and ISU 152 , he should have upgraded at least 1 tankyard to T34-85 or IS-2, rushing basic T34 into the enemy wasnt very effective.