We collect information from you when you register on our site and gather data when you participate in the forum by reading, writing, and evaluating the content shared here.
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site without registering. Your e-mail address will be verified by an email containing a unique link. If that link is visited, we know that you control the e-mail address.
When registered and posting, we record the IP address that the post originated from. We also may retain server logs which include the IP address of every request to our server.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To communicate with you and to send you update of the website.
- To send periodic emails — The email address you provide may be used to send you information, notifications that you request about changes to topics or in response to your user name, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To moderate the forum. IPs are logged and logs are would be removed after 1 months. For the IPs which were banned, the IP can be retain for life or until the security team decides to remove it.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We could retain your personal data for a certain time, and in the only goal to recover your account if you change your point of view.
We don’t use cloud service to store your personal data. The Security Team cares of it’s protection :
- Use of HTTPs Protocol to communicate online
- Protection on server side.
We will make a good faith effort to:
- Retain server logs containing the IP address of all requests to this server no more than 90 days.
- Retain the IP addresses associated with registered users and their posts no more than 5 years.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). These cookies enable the site to recognize your browser and, if you have a registered account, associate it with your registered account.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Be aware that this Website is on the French territory and is lead by the French Law. The personal data can only be disclosed with a court order.
We won’t offer any third-party service which can threaten your personal data or disclose some of them.
We don’t and won’t have business with third-party services.
By using our services, you can consent or not to this policy. This server is under the EU GDPR law which protect your personal data. If you disagree to this policy you will have to send a short email to our security team (security AT s44 DOT eu) and you will have your account set to anonymous (fake id and fake email adress).
2018 © Spring1944. It was last updated June 2, 2018.